Open to all women of the parish, we are a Catholic community of mothers who gather together in Christ’s presence to devote ourselves to faith development, service, social enrichment & family celebrations.
- Wednesday Spiritual Enrichment – Group discussion on a variety of spiritual books, scripture, articles, etc. Prayer is an integral part of each meeting.
- Journaling – Meet weekly during Lent for personal reflection and growth. Members discuss and journal a specific spiritual topic.
- Prayer Network – Using e-mail, MOM members are asked to pray for specific people in need.
- Annual Retreat – Spiritual weekend retreat for MOM members, usually held each year in the winter.
Service to Others
- MICA (Mothers in Christian Action) – Key events: Giving Tree and MOM Helping MOM for Mother"s Day.
- Feast of St. Michael Café – Bake and sell items at the annual Feast of St. Michael. Funds raised are for the benefit of the Parish.
- Family Advent Celebration – Advent activities for children, Christmas music/sing-a-long, and plenty of food! A fun-filled event for the whole family!
- Book Club – Meets every 6 weeks to discuss a specific book.
- Progressive Tapas Dinner – A great night for you and your husband to meet other parish couples. Delicious food and service.
- Anniversary Mass & Dinner – Every Spring we commemorate our founding with a special Mass and dinner.
We also schedule all kinds of fun nights throughout the year, such as dinner and wine tasting at Dreyer Farms and a Spring Social. Come join the fun!
Contact us at: