At Mass next week, you’ll see the first in our series of videos to support our Alive as the Body of Christ initiative. Our goal is to reinforce that we are here, not only as individuals, but as People of God and that we do, indeed, live God-centered lives — even if we don’t realize it.
We’d love for you to share how you bring Jesus and his ways into your everyday life. Following are some questions designed to get you thinking. Reflect on these and if something sparks an idea, we’d love to hear from you. Contact us today: ABC@stmichaelscranford.org
- Have you ever felt that God had “planted” you in a place or a situation to do something or to help someone? Please explain the moment and what you experienced and/or learned from it.
- Do you ever think about why you are where you are right now – in your life path, calling, vocation, with the people you are near? What is going on besides what is happening on the surface of your life and where does God fit into all of this? If so, what do you discover when you ponder this. When and where do you think of these things? What do you learn from this?
- Do you ever pray for the people with whom you come in contact during your day? If so, for what do you pray? What do you learn from the people in your life? What do you hope they see in you?
- Is there or has there ever been something that made you feel that your words and actions made a difference is someone's life? Please share this experience with us.
- If God wrote your job description, what would it say?